A lasting record of the original Shoddy exhibition that took place in Leeds in April 2016 is now available.
A 32-page booklet featuring all the artists, photographs of their work and excerpts from their statements, has been published, thanks to a grant from the Leeds Philosophical & Literary Society.
Copies of the booklet are available from:
- East Street Arts Patrick Studios
- Impressions Gallery, Bradford
- Leeds College of Art Library (Vernon Street)
- Swarthmore Centre
- Interplay Theatre.or get in touch if you’d like a copy.
You can download the easy read version (pdf 426KB).
If you would like
- a text-only Word document
- a large print copy
- a Braille copy, or
- an MPEG audio file created by speech to text software
please get in touch by commenting on this page, or via Twitter @ShoddyArts.